Wednesday 2 June 2010

Zorbing Together

Today I cut my cheese and tomato sandwich diagonally, just to make today different from yesterday and every other day. But then I left my bag on top of my computer, so the sandwich was warm and pretty much ruined. I realised that that's what happens when we embrace change; sandwiches get ruined. I won't try it again in a hurry, don't you worry about that.

It's evening now and I'm too hot. I've been writing a lot of poetry lately, I'm hoping I've found the knack for it again, but I've no doubt spoken too soon and the pool of inspiration will be sucked dry by a greedy elephant and its wrinkled babies. But that's okay, I don't mind elephants. I know they'll give it all back in a long stream of elephant piss, which will surely serve to make it all more exciting, right? I've been aiming for something a little more putrid for a while now anyhow, so go ahead you gigantic grey mallows, make my day.

Do I use too many commas? I really need to get that under control. Maybe that's why noonehaspickedupmynovelyet. Oh fucksticks, maybe I should just give up on writing and spend my days crafting the world's biggest comma. Then one day it might fall on me and my dream of becoming a literary something will come true.

There are a few too many thoughts right now, wholesome and not so much. Explanations cause death and destruction. I don't even know why I started writing this.

"Just when I get so lonesome I can't speak." Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment