Thursday 4 April 2013

You Should Subscribe

Holla!

Going a bit old skool tonight 'cause I can't write. As a writer, that's pretty annoying. In other news I'm listening to the preview of the new Yeah Yeah Yeahs album. So far, I'm saying Yeah. I'm orf to see 'em in May so now I'm super excited :)

Anyway, I'm going to Edinburgh tomorrow which will probably be harrowing and lovely in equal measures. But what's life without love and harrows? It ain't an awful lot, brothers, I can tell you!

Hope you're all well and wonderful. The poem is fairly self-explanatory.

NaPoWriMo day 4. Enjoy!


On Being an Outcast

I sit down in the old Sunday school
for my weekly Pariahs Anonymous meeting.
The group speaker stands up.
“Unwelcome to you all,” he says.
Everybody leaves, buoyed for another week
with boundless self-depreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment