Wednesday 4 January 2012

Findings

"We'll begin with a spin filled with puuuuure imaginopolation..." is how I believed this wonderful lyric went for many a-year, despite having watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory approximately 743 times. Personally I like my lyric better; it fits into the strange and wonderful world of Mr Wonka perfectly, don't you think?

Anyway, now that we've spun and begun: HAPPY NEW YAR! I say that with a depth of feeling unimaginable and hope, dearest readers, that you survived the treacherous cross over from one year to the next and are having a wonderful Janvier so far. I feel like this year is going to be fabulous because, one day in, I was foraging through the mounds of carrier bags that littered my room and


If you can't guess from this amazing photograph, then you're obviously an imbecile and ought not to be readin' this 'ere blog, 'cause it ain't for the likes o' you!

So now I weep no more for we have been reunited and, as suspected, Peaches and Herb DID write a song about our wonderful rejoining! Here's a photograph of them singing it:


There you have it, a real bit of good luck to start the new year, which means the world is VERY unlikely to end this year, thanks to me. You don't need to repay me with anything other than good will. And all your monies.

And that's all I really have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment